Across most Europe
We help small businesses from 17 EU countries
As a freelancer or a small-to-medium enterprise in the EU, you are most likely eligible for some financial aid.
Recovid can help you cut through the application process and shorten the wait time. Thanks to smart technologies, you get your funding within hours.
Check if your business is based in one of the EU countries that support digital signing of documents.
If it is, we can get started!
List of supported countries
Covid-19 Business Funding
How does it work
Get business funding to survive through the emergency. Pledge to invest part of the funds into innovation to make EU more resilient in the future.
- Validate your EU AID eligibility: Fill in any company’s information that has not been pre-filled. This helps to narrow your EU AID programmes selection into those you are eligible for.
- Choose which one you’d like to apply for.: If you can't find any, reach out to us.
- Validate your identity: Verify yourself via one of our preferred KYC providers.
- Verify your bank details: By connecting your bank account we validate your revenue streams.
- Request your funding: Based on this information a request is generated. Once you sign your request via a digital signature, it will be directly submitted to the relevant institution.
- Get paid: As your identity and revenue streams have already been verified, your institution will be able to process your payments faster.
Pledge to innovate
RECOVID is not just about surviving. Innovation on the level of SME’s and freelancers is key for making the European economy resilient.
Pledge to invest in one of the following sectors and make your business thrive, for the sake of the sustainability of the whole EU economy.